To be or not to be!

Friday 7 June 2013

To be or not to be

As stated earlier, I do not judge others by what, how and why they are wearing. I am always trying to explore the thought behind the decision, trying to read the minds hidden behind the clothes. I always suggest people seeking my advice, when putting together your looks, always adapt never copy. As easy as the advice may sound I also know that it cannot be case. For those who believe in looking the part as well as playing it should always find and experiment.

Once a look is nailed, you can start replacing, one thing at a time, for e.g. a necklace, then the top, then the trouser, hence creating variations! It always helps to take a feedback from your real friends, the ones you don’t mind hearing the nastiest and the best.

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs