Street Style Diaries Mumbai - Bow tie Affair

Saturday 24 August 2013

Some people inspire me. People who are well put together exude this charm, elegance and confidence that draws me towards them. I love observing these inherently stylish people through my lens. I will share these with you on this platform.

Mumbai is buzzing again with fashionable n stylish people coming together for the winter 13 edition of LIFW at Grand Hyatt. I was drawn to it, and inspired I was!


AT the venue



What follows is a series of people whose personalities shine through, people who inspire! I want to thank everyone who graciously posed for me... Enjoy! 



Lakme Fashion Week


The Gentlemen- Bow Tie affair.


The Bow Tie Gentlemen

The Bow Tie Gentlemen


Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs