Street Style Diaries Paris - Carl Adelson

Thursday 9 January 2014

I am a big fan of the Classics and Men in uniform, and I am sure this is not the first or the last time I'm saying it.


Carl caught my eye from a distance walking up on Rue Saint Honroe, with an towering height and imposing personality befitting a 70mm star. He didn't have to do much, you never have to and that's the point! He keeps it simple in all black from top to toe right down to the sock n the gloves, you have to give a guy his white undershirt, I would. I love the choice of his footwear in leather also in black, classic and rugged.

What I love the most however is his woolen Camel Duffle Coat, with leather and horn toggles. It is a such an iconic piece reminiscent of the British Navymen in the 1950's and I am drawn to men wearing even a hint of uniform. The Duffle Coat, the only classic coat with a hood, perfected by Gloverall of England and reinterpreted by the likes of Maison Martin Margiela, is a vintage piece that's a must have for a Man's winter wardrobe, any variant you could get your hands on.

A short chat with Carl revealed that he from the Seattle, USA and in fact in the field of media and films, visiting Paris. In fact he's just finished co producing and cinematography for a film titled 'Nothing Against Life' You make the cut Carl, anyday!     

Carl caught my eye from a distance walking up on Rue Saint Honroe, with an towering height and imposing personality befitting a 70mm star

Carl Adelson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Ideas!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs